The Mission of the Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP) is to advance the individual capabilities; to motivate all students; and to create leadership opportunities through the use of technology.
STLP meets at 2:45 in the computer lab on Thursdays.
If you have questions about STLP please contact Ryan Love at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The STLP will develop activities which enhance the academic, social and emotional growth of the student.
2. The STLP will provide leadership opportunities for all students.
3. The STLP will experience multi-age collaboration by forming innovative learning partnerships.
4. The STLP will form learning partnerships between students with different technology skills.
5. The STLP will develop activities which benefit communities.
6. The STLP will develop instructional activities which integrates technology and benefits the school and support KETS (Kentucky Education Technology System).
About this page
- Author: Emily Shell
- Updated: Wednesday, November 19, 2014